1. The Nursery will require children and employees to wear hats or caps whenever they are outside.
2. Children who do not have their hats with them will be asked to play in an area protected from the sun.
3. Children will be encouraged to use the designated shaded and enclosed area attached to the Nursery for outdoor play activity.
4. During outdoor excursions and activities , care will be taken to keep children in the shade or under covered areas The availability of shade will be considered when planning all outdoor excursions and activities.
5. Care will be taken to ensure that children drink water and are suitably hydrated at all times.
6. The Nursery may allow brief periods of unrestricted but monitored outdoor play during intervals of fine weather (November – February).